Beright Covid-19 Saliva (Oral Fluid) Antigen Rapid Test Kit
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid) is a single-use test kit intended to detect the novel corona virus SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19 in human oral fluid. This test is designed for home use with self-collected oral fluid samples from symptomatic individuals who are suspected of being infected with COVID-19. The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid) obtain preliminary results only, the final confirmation should be based on clinical diagnostic results.
The novel coronaviruses belong to the β genus. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. Currently, the patients infected by the novel coronavirus are the main source of infection; asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever, fatigue an dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhea are found in a few cases.
- Read the entire package insert prior to performing test.
- For self-testing in vitro diagnostic use only.
- The test is for one time use only, do not reuse the test. Do not use after expiration date.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke in the area where the specimens or kits are handled.
- Do not drink the buffer in the kit. Carefully handle the buffer and avoid it contacting skin or eyes, rinse with plenty of water immediately if contacting.
- Do not use test if pouch is damaged.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after handling.
- If the results is preliminary positive, share your test result with your healthcare provider and carefully follow your local COVID guidelines/requirements.
- Test for children and young people should be used with an adult.
- The used test should be discarded according to local regulation.
- Test device
- Collection device (Funnel, tube and tube tip)
- Package insert
- Biosafety bag