Gmate Covid-19 Saliva Home Test Kit
The Gmate Covid-19 Saliva Home Kit is intended to support for in vitro qualitative detection to SARS-CoV antigen in human saliva samples for home use. This product is used for SARS-CoV-2 Antigen test of novel coronavirus suspected population appear symptoms within 7 days.
Positive result of the antigen test can be used for early stage triage and rapid management of suspected populations, but it cannot be used as diagnosis basis of SARS-CoV-2 infection. Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or patient management desicions.
If the suspected individual exhibit respiratory symptoms or suspected to be infected, it is recommended to carry out PCR test to confirm the diagnosis. The novel coronavirus (SARS-Cov-2) belong to the β genus. This test cannot replace a PCR test.
Method Of Usage
- Open the seal of the reagent container.
- Connect the funnel to the reagent container.
- Spit your saliva until it reaches 1/4 of the reagent container. If it is more than 1/4 of the reagent it is okay.
- Remove funnel and put on the cap on the reagent container.
- Shake and press the reagent container for 20 times each.
- Set the timer for 5 minute and wait.
- Drop 4 drops of mixed reagent into the test kit and set the time for 15 minutes and wait.
- Check the result after waiting 15 minutes.
- Test device
- Reagent container